Learn to Express is a student-run community service organization dedicated to encourage ways to express and empower education to create an outlet of creativity and innovation. Learn To express offers FREE online tutoring from September 14 - December 4 through zoom for about 40-60 minutes. It’s never too late to sign up. Also if you are a student looking for community service hours, Learn to Express has other programs besides teaching that might interest you such as a blog team, storytelling team, tik tok team and graphic design team. If you do want to join please go visit our instagram and tik tok: Learntoexpress. Not only do we hope to further your education we would like to inspire others in following their dreams and passion in the arts.
Examples to Express Yourself
Artis the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.
● We have fun arts and crafts classes for students from Kindergarten to the 8th grade. We take into consideration the students' perspective on things they like to do and so depending
on the students and teachers we can teach students anything they want.
● Through arts and craft, children learn to value and appreciate artifacts and images across cultures and times. Experience in design, art, and crafts enable them to reflect critically on their own work and those by others.
Dance is a performing art form consisting of purposefully selected sequences of human movement.
Our teachers will create videos and have music setup so students can practice dance live with them when classes start.
● Dance is an excellent way for students to learn teamwork, focus, and improvisational skills
● Many know that dance awakens new perceptions in children which help them learn and think in new ways. Learn to Express helps children’s express and communicate their ideas by encouraging others to make creative decisions, even at a young age.
Music are vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.
● We all experienced music before! Either on the streets or on our devices. Music raises someone's mood to bring out our emotions. That’s why musicians create new music through combinations of notes to express so others can express how the musician feels or to help you feel the same if you can’t express yourself and need help.